- Social Media & Emergency Contingencies: If you haven’t been following us on Twitter and Facebook, my God, now is the right time to start. We’ll be tweeting all night in addition to our regular stream of front page content here. In the event of a server crash here at SSP World HQ, our Twitter feed will still be active. We’ve also set up a back-up site on Blogspot, which we’ll use if white smoke starts pouring out of our servers. SSP fans may want to bookmark this, just in case.
- Maps: We’ve lovingly created a super-sexy poll closing times map and chart, complete with a list of key races. Bookmark it for later!
- County Benchmarks: Advanced election watchers take note! The skinny tie crowd down at SSP Labs & Research has created some useful county benchmark charts for 10 key states.
- Babka: Want to put your pride on the line for a chance to win a loaf of the most delicious chocolate babka known to man? Enter our predictions contest before 6pm Eastern. (Providing that you have a valid SSP account that was registered before 12:00am today.)
- Race Ratings: Earlier today and yesterday, we posted our final House, Senate, and Gubernatorial race ratings.
Feel free to use this thread for any general pre-game chatter and tailgating.